Peace Academy :
Open House Day – Tuesday JUNE 18, 2019 at 6:30 PM
Quran memorization class Time : Tuesday and Thursday at 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
Download : Peace Academy Registration Form
Level 1 class
This is the time when the child’s memory is strong and his mind is pure. The child is mentally prepared to receive and memorize whatever knowledge he is taught. As old saying states “Memorizing while young is like carving into a rock.” That which is carved into a rock cannot easily be removed; rather, it remains as the years pass. Likewise, the memorization of one who memorized in his younger years will remain strong for a long time, especially if it is supported with consistent and structured review. Memorization of the Qur’an and learning its proper recitation during one’s childhood is a blessed and successful method that was commonly practiced by the Pious Predecessors of this ummah.
In this course, students will be memorizing
- 30 عَمَّ يَتَسَاءَلُونَ Amma Yatasa’aloon
Level 2 class
The mission of the ISGVF Quran memorization Program is to seek the pleasure of Allah by preparing students to become Hafiz-e-Quran who will become the future flag-bearers of Islam and achieve success in this life and the Hereafter.
- To facilitate memorization of the whole Quran with Tajweed (rules of correct recitation)
- To provide quality Islamic education
- To preserve the Muslim identity of the student and cultivate in them a love for Islam
- To provide an enriched and healthy social and educational environment
- To motivate our students to strive for excellence and reach their full potential
- To encourage cooperation between the home, school, and community
- Reading Quran with Tajweed
- Memorize the whole Quran
- Practicing Islamic Etiquette and Conduct
- Performing Prayers
- Islamic Manners and Values