The School Director
- Researches, selects and establishes School curricula with the Board Approval.
- Serves as a liaison between the school and the Board of Trustees.
- Creates academic calendar for the School Sessions.
- Standardizes student progress reports.
- Maintains accurate student registration information.
- Prepares and provides students registration information to respective school principals and teachers.
- Prevents curricula, policies or program changes during the academic year.
The Assistant Principals
- In the absence of the Principal, assumes the School Principal’s responsibilities.
- Assist the Principal in discharging the school responsibilities and organizing school events.
The School Principals
- Plan and oversee school and students activities during school hours. ISGVF Weekend Islamic School
- Maintain discipline during school hours.
- Conduct and arrange school assembly.
- Evaluate and place students in appropriate grade level.
- Communicate information with all school staff members.
- Hold meeting with school staff (class teachers, assistant teachers and volunteers).
- Arrange volunteer substitute teachers as needed.
- Communicate School info and student progress with parents.
- Avoid changing curricula, policies or programs during the academic year.