ISGVF is pleased to announce that the ISGVF Masjid will be open for all five daily prayers starting Monday, June 22nd, Insha’Allah. Jumma prayers at ISGVF will resume Insha’Allah from June 26th, 2020. There will be two prayers at 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM in the Activity Hall downstairs. Access will be from back parking area: Read more ISGVF COVID-19 Procedures
Peace Academy registration is Open. https://www.isgvf.com/peace-academy/ Virtual online Classes begin from Tuesday June 16, 2020.
ISGVF Masjid will be open for all five daily prayers starting Monday, June 22nd and Jumma prayers from June 26th , Insh’Allah. New restrictions and protocols have been put in place in order to protect our congregants and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Salah will be performed in the Activity Hall (Lower Level of the Main Building).
- All congregants will enter and exit from the back of the building.
- The front door of the building will stay closed.
- The Activity Hall will open 15 minutes before the Iqamah and will close 15 minutes after the conclusion of the Fard salah.
- Congregants will be allowed on a first-come, first-serve basis, and the doors will be locked after the Iqamah has been called.
- Maximum people allowed is 25 (according to governor’s guidelines) that includes brother and sisters. A separate area will be marked for sisters to join prayers.
The following rules will be effective immediately:
- Masks must be worn at all times. No Mask means No Entry.
- Please bring your own prayer rug or sheet
- If you are feeling sick please stay home and help protect our congregation
- Individuals who are 65 years or older are recommended to stay home
- Individuals who have underlying health conditions are recommended to stay home
- Children under the age of 13 are not allowed entry
- Please always practice 6 feet of social distancing and avoid embracing other congregants, including the shaking of hands
- Please form a line at the entrance and observe social distancing while forming the line
- Please perform wudu at home as the restrooms will be closed
- If you would like to recite the Quran please bring your own copy or utilize your mobile device
“Rasullah (Peace be upon him) said, “Allah (swt) distributes morality among humans the way He distributes your Rizq (provision). Allah gives this world to everyone whether He loves him [or her] or not but He gives Deen [Tawfeeq to follow Deen] only to those whom He loves. So, those who get Tawfeeq to follow the Deen, they are his beloved.” Published On ISGVF Newsletter
Carpool For ISGVF