Download : Peace Academy Registration Form
Peace Academy : Open House Day – Tuesday JUNE 18, 2019 at 6:30 PM
Class Timing : Tuesday and Thursday at 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
Peace Academy actively engages in your child(ren)’s day-to-day reading of the Quran. Our teachers ensure each child has their attention to be successful based on the individual learning styles and abilities. In a personalized learning environment setting, our goal is to inspire and educate students to achieve not only the highest levels of Quran knowledge, but, also to bring out a successful Huffaz in them. Individualized learning plan with the support of their family results in this great achievement, insha’Allah. By closing the gaps in knowledge with one-on-one and personalized attention, students receive the encouragement they need to ensure success.
- To facilitate Quran education to obtain Hafizul Quran
- To provide quality Islamic education
- To preserve the Muslim identity of the student and cultivate in them a love for Islam
- To provide an enriched and healthy social and educational environment
- To motivate our students to strive for excellence and reach their full potential
- To encourage cooperation between the home, school, and community
Peace Academy consists of three classes for Boys and Girls
- Qaida – Level 1
- Qaida – Level 2
- Quran Memorization – Level 1
- Quran Memorization – Level 2
- Two classes for Adults (18+ years)