Download : Peace Academy Registration Form
Hifz and Beginner Hifz Class: Time Change – Tuesday Nov 14, 2017 at 5:45 PM – 7:45 PM.
Qiada Class: Time Change – Tuesday Nov 14, 2017 at 6:00 PM – 8:15 PM.
Peace Academy actively engages in your child(ren)’s day-to-day reading of the Quran. Our teachers ensure each child has their attention to be successful based on the individual learning styles and abilities. In a personalized learning environment setting, our goal is to inspire and educate students to achieve not only the highest levels of Quran knowledge, but, also to bring out a successful Huffaz in them. Individualized learning plan with the support of their family results in this great achievement, insha’Allah. By closing the gaps in knowledge with one-on-one and personalized attention, students receive the encouragement they need to ensure success.
- To facilitate Quran education to obtain Hafizul Quran
- To prepare Huffaz who can lead congregational prayers
- To provide quality Islamic education
- To preserve the Muslim identity of the student and cultivate in them a love for Islam
- To provide an enriched and healthy social and educational environment
- To motivate our students to strive for excellence and reach their full potential
- To encourage cooperation between the home, school, and community
Peace Academy consists of three classes for Boys and Girls
- Qaida / Nazira
- Beginner Hafiz
- Part time Hifz
Two classes for Adults (18+ years)
- Quran Reading & Memorization with Imam Dr. Ahmad Abadalla (Brothers only)
- Quran Reading & Memorization with a Sister ……………..(Sisters only)