Peace Academy :
Open House – Tuesday JUNE 18, 2019 at 6:30 PM
Islamic Studies Class Time : Wednesday from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
Provide basic Islamic education to children that includes Islamic Faith, practice, Fiqh, Ahadith, Seerah and Sunnah of the Prophet (SAW), and Islamic history.
- Provide an age appropriate Islamic knowledge
- Preserve the Muslim identity of the student and cultivate in them a love for Islam
- Provide an enriched and healthy social and educational environment
- Motivate our students to strive for excellence and reach their full potential
- Encourage cooperation between the home, school, and community
Teacher: Sr. Surriya Zaman This program is headed by Sister Surriya Zaman in Peace Academy. Sr. Surriya Zaman taught 1st and 2nd grade as a homeroom teacher for ten years, worked in a weekend school, and currently, she is running an Islamic day care and learning center for preschool children. She is excited to be your partner in educating our young minds into strong Muslim youth!