- The Society shall not carry on activities not permitted for a Tax Exempt Organization under Section 501 (c)(3) of Internal Revenue Code or a corresponding section of a future Federal Tax Code.
- The Society shall not be affiliated with any government or political party of this or any other nation.
- The Society shall operate on a non-profit basis. All monies collected shall be used for the aforementioned objectives. No part shall be used for the personal benefit of its members, officers, or trustees.
- The Society shall follow the lunar calendar established by the Islamic Fiqh Council/ Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) for all religious events and holidays.
- The Society shall hold an annual General Assembly meeting in December for electing the new Executive Council and Board of Trustees members, and for providing the Society’s status report.