- All school staff members and officials are volunteers.
- The Board of Trustees appoints the School Director, Principals and Assistant. All appointments are for a one year term starting July 1.
- The weekend school hours are, on Saturdays from 8:30 AM to 2 PM and on Sundays from 10 AM to 2 PM.
- No other meetings or programs are permitted on the premises during the school hours.
- The School Administration is not permitted to hold any program outside school curricula during the school hours.
- The Weekend Islamic School is divided by academic and age levels. a) Students age limits for admission are five years minimum and eighteen years maximum on September 1 of enrolling year. b) Classes for levels KG, level one, two, three and four (approximate age 5 – 10) are held on Saturdays. c) Classes for levels five, six, seven, eight and High School (HS) (approximate age 11 – 18) are held on Sundays.
- The school fees, cost of books and supplies are requested to be paid in full at the time of registration.The Weekend Islamic School is overseen by the ISGVF Board of Trustees.
- The school fees, cost of books and supplies are not refundable after completion of registration. ISGVF Weekend Islamic School
- Parents are responsible for school fee, cost of books and supplies for entire academic year once their child is registered, even if child drops out of the school, i.e., there is no partial year school fee or cost of books and supplies.
- All visiting groups during school hours are required a prior approval, either from the President, School Director or from respective School Principal.
- Both school sessions hold combined annual graduation for all classes at the end of each academic year, preferably on Sunday. The School Director, Principals and teachers plan and coordinate with the help of the Society’s Executive Council members.