Hifz and Beginner Hifz Class: Time Change – Tuesday Nov 14, 2017 at 5:45 PM – 7:45 PM.
Qiada Class: Time Change – Tuesday Nov 14, 2017 at 6:00 PM – 8:15 PM.
Download : Peace Academy Registration Form
The mission of the ISGVF Hifz Program is to seek the pleasure of Allah by preparing students to become Hafiz-e-Quran who will become the future flag-bearers of Islam and achieve success in this life and the Hereafter.
- To facilitate memorization of the whole Quran with Tajweed (rules of correct recitation)
- To prepare Huffaz who can lead congregational prayers
- To provide quality Islamic education
- To preserve the Muslim identity of the student and cultivate in them a love for Islam
- To provide an enriched and healthy social and educational environment
- To motivate our students to strive for excellence and reach their full potential
- To encourage cooperation between the home, school, and community
- Reading Quran with Tajweed
- Memorize the whole Quran
- Practicing Islamic Etiquette and Conduct
- Performing Prayers
- Islamic Manners and Values
More details refer : Hifz Handbook