Assalamu-Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullah Wa-Barakatu
Important Ramadan Announcements and Updates:
1. Ramadan Announcement – Insha’Allah, first day of Ramadan will be on Saturday, May 27, 2017.
2. Taraweeh prayers – The first Taraweeh prayer will start on Friday, May 27th, Insha’Allah. Isha prayer will be at 10:15 PM. We are pleased to announce that this year, ISGVF Imam, Dr Ahmad Abadalla will lead the Taraweeh prayers during this blessed month. May Allah (SWT) reward him and accept all his efforts, Ameen!
3. Daily Prayers – Main Building Prayer hall will remain open daily for five time prayers, Insha’Allah. Fajr prayer throughout Ramadan will be at 4:30 AM.
4. Iftar at ISGVF – ISGVF is pleased to offer its facility for iftar. If you’d like to host, you may contact ISGVF at firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations. There is a facility use fee of $300 for private iftar and $150 for community iftar to cover utilities and other costs. Please check the calendar on http://www.isgvf.com/events/month/ for availability. You can fill the facility usage form and email to us.
ISGVF will also remain open daily during maghreb, if anyone would like to bring some food to share and break their fast.
5. Zakat-ul-Fitr – Zakat-ul-Fitr is recommended as $10 per person. If you wish, you may give more. ISGVF will be collecting Zakat-ul-Fitr to distribute to the needy. As a reminder, Zakat-ul-Fitr is due before the Eid Salaah, and on every person in your household including new born. Please plan to pay this as soon as possible so that we can distribute from our side right away, Insha’Allah.
6. Itekaaf at ISGVF – ISGVF will be available to anyone who wishes to perform Itekaaf during the last 10 days of Ramadan. You need to take prior permission from ISGVF management before starting Itekaaf. Please contact Br Miftah Khan in person or send an email to email@example.com for more information.
7. Qiyam-ul-Layl – Imam Dr Ahmad Abadalla will be leading Qiyam-ul-Layl at ISGVF during the last ten days. For more information or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important links & downloads
Have a Happy – Great Blessed Month of Ramadan.
Daily Salat Times
|Fajr : 5:00 AM|
|Dhuhr: 1:30 PM|
|Asr : 6:15 PM|
|Maghrib: 5 mins after Sunset|
|Isha: 10:00 PM|
|* Fajr Iqamah on Weekends – 30 Min. before Sunrise|
|2017 Monthly Iqamah Times|
|2017 Iqamah Times|
|Devon Area – Prayer Times|
|The Islamic Calendar for North America for 1438 AH|